As an international teacher interested in teaching in the UK, it’s very important that you are provided with comprehensive support and a thorough understanding of how the recruitment process works.
Once you have secured a teaching position, support is provided during the transition phase to ensure you arrive safely in the UK and hit the ground running in your new school environment.
Our intention is to provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
Our Support includes:
- Guidance and help to secure long term accommodation
- Workshops provided to help you understand the UK curriculum
- Guidance through the visa process (if required)
- Help setting up a UK bank account and payroll provider
- An induction event upon arrival in the UK concentrating on Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Free pickup service from the airport taking you to your accommodation
- Introducing you to other teachers living in your region